quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2012

33. Keep it simple


E porque não uma gola alta, uns jeans e umas botas, rápido, fácil e afinal...less is more!
Os botins são aquisição nova e no principio não me pareceram muito confortáveis mas cheguei muito bem ao fim do dia!

muah***

Why not wear a turtleneck, jeans and ankle boots...quick, easy and...less is more!
The boots are a new in! At first it didn´t feel much confortable but at the end of the day I was perfectly fine!

muah***





turtleneck - Stefanel
jeans - Stefanel
ankle boots - Zara (a/w 12/13)
bag - roccobarocco
belt - Nolita



5 comentários:

  1. Beautiful! You always look so cool!! Kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Apesar de toda a simplicidade o look e lindo .Beijo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love your blog and the outfit!
    Would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Check out my blog and let me know, I'll follow straight back!
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

    www.kellyjade.co.uk
    Kelly
    xoxoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love this look! Your boots are so cute. I would love to hear what you think about my latest post!
    xoxo
    Sara Lynn
    www.lovebylynn.com

    ResponderEliminar